CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween 2008 What a great day we had on Friday. Unfortunately I did not get many pictures because it was so warm in the day the kids did not want to wear their costumes. I actually went trick or treating with everyone this year because it was so nice outside. I love their ages right now. After about 5 houses they were ready to head home! Spidey, Cinderella and the Oklahoma State cheerleader collected a lot of loot. I need to bring some to work to give away because it is way to much for these little pumpkins. Spidey, Cinderella and OSU Cheerleader

Go Pokes!

Let's go Cowboys

3 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

I am glad you guys had a great Halloween. It was warm here as well...for fall anyway. I would take warm over cold any day when it comes to trick or treating.

Stephanie said...

We got the wedge mirror from Beyond Play. You can find it online at beyondplay.com

The Southern Family said...

Diane- I found your blog from Facebook! I requested you be my friend :-) I have a blog too- so please visit. I will read more when I have more time. I am so happy to have found you. Aubree