CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What do I need?

So there's a funny in blogland where you are supposed to go to Google and type in "Your name needs" and see what comes up. SO I went and typed "Diane needs" and here's what comes up. I did Kevin's below too, and then one favorite for each of the kids. Diane needs prayers. (always!) Diane needs a shower. (Ok, so yes I don't shower as often as I should -lol) Diane needs a pigfoot and a bottle of beer (Can I just have the bottle of beer?) Diane needs a good affair (No way!) Diane needs to get a room (can I go to this room by myself?) Diane needs to get some sleep (If you insist!) _________________________________________ Kevin needs a liver transplant (What, I don't think so!) Kevin needs a job really soon (this would be nice especially if he could work the 3 hour workweek) Kevin needs groupies (HA, new friends are always nice to have) Kevin needs social glue (Huh?) Kevin needs to invest $100 million (Okay, does this come with the new job?) Kevin needs our help (probably in acquiring the 1 million) __________________________________________________ Caden needs to be more independent (but he can get himself dressed and go to the bathroom by himself!) Finley needs to eat (True, she is very picky) Ashtin needs toilet training (WHAT, she is only 13 months old) __________________________________________________ (if you do this please leave me a comment so I can check it out)

1 comments:

Nina said...

So funny...

Nina needs a nap!
Nina needs a holiday
Nina needs your votes
Nina needs to pee so bad!
Nina needs a break