CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

31 Reasons

Today is the last day for the 31 for 21 posts. I did not come close to posting 31 entries but who says that DS Awareness is only for the month of October. Therefore, I'm posting 31 reasons I love love love Ashtin.

1. Her great big hugs

2. Her generous smiles

3. Big blue eyes

4. watching her eye brows move when she wants something

5. when she waves

6. blows kisses

7. mimics sounds

8. puts everything in reach in the sink when fixing her hair

9. watching her "talk" to herself in the mirror

10. she sings herself to sleep

11. loves to cuddle

12. pats my back when I pat hers during a hug

13. she peeks under the crib bumper to see if I'm still in sight

14. feeds herself with the palm of her hand

15. when she shakes her head no

16. rolls and pivots to follow me from room to room

17. rests her head on my shoulder

18. the way she hold her bottle

19. belly laughs

20. brushes her babies hair

21. expresses her love of sweets when eating them

22. watching her peek around a corner

23. catch her smiling at me in the rear view mirror

24. the way she lifts her arms up to be held

25. watching her splash in the tub

26. her excitement when we read books

27. the way she plays peek a boo

28. the way she signs all done

29. watching her dance

30. her curiosity

31. her laugh

0 comments: