CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Posing for Pictures

Ashtin sure knows how to work the camera. She is almost 15 months but whenever a camera is pointed at her she stops and smiles :) Ashtin is at that stage where she knows so much more than you think. At lunch today I asked her if she preferred carrots or green beans while holding out both for her to see. She shook her head no. I asked again and she chose the green beans. Also, when I put her down for a nap she often will lift the bumper up in her crib to see if I'm still in sight. Of course that warrents for just one more kiss and hug. Just remember, kids with DS are more alike then different!

1 comments:

mommy to Kaden, Brody and angel Ava said...

Your babies are beautiful!!! Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. I really like the name Easton...I'll have to run that one by my husband. Reading your post "Kids say the funniest things" had me cracking up. Especially the one with Finely cleaning up the mess. So cute!!!