CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

KC Buddy Walk 2008

View Album Get it Down 31 for 21 We had a great time at the Buddy Walk on Saturday. A big THANK YOU to all of our family and friends for coming out and also to all those who donated. Team Ashtin's Power raised $1,910 this year. The entire KC Buddy Walk raised over $430k with 292 teams and 6653 walkers. Ashtin took a long nap during the majority of the morning but Caden and Finley really had a good time with the rock wall, games, inflatables, save a child identification, kettle corn and food. I was in charge of entertainment/vendor placement for the event and had to be there at 7am. Caden came along with me and it was freezing outside. I told him to stay in the car after his lips turned purple and locked the doors. I was so nervous about leaving him in the car but I was able to see the car (nice parking spot that early!) from where I was standing. Kevin and friends and family came about an hour later to set up our tent. It was so great to see other faces from the blogs that I follow. Thank you again for everyone that supported us!

0 comments: