CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kids say the FuNniEst things 2

Caden was impatiently waiting for me so I said, "Caden where are your patience?" He replied, "I left them in the office." He ran to the office and back and then said, "Oh know, I grabbed my bad patients, hold on." Ran back and forth again and then pretended to eat them and put his patience on :) lol whatever works! Ashtin was riding in the cart at the store and spent most of the time turned around to see where we were going instead of where we had been. During the same shopping trip above she got tired and rested her head on her arms over the cart to take a nap! Where is my camera when I need it? Once again, Caden was asking if we could get donuts. When he realized he was not going to get any he said, "I have a good idea. Let's go to the bagel shop because bagels look like donuts. And Mom, you could get your coffee?" BTW- we did indeed go to the bagel shop. Finley received the the book "Pinkalicious" for her birthday and insists that we read it every night. At the end of the book the little brother turns pink and says pink a boo. Finley was playing with Ashtin and instead of saying peek a boo she said pink a boo! I took the girls to get their hair trimmed and Finley said she would go first so Ashtin would know what to do. As she climbed into the chair she stated that she wanted white hair and Ashtin wanted pink hair. Caden and Finley went to the lake last weekend with Kevin. Finley was explaining with motion everything they did on the boat. She was attempting to demonstrate Dad on the wake board and then said he went boom in the water so we went back to get him! - I had a good laugh as Kevin left out of his version of the story that he wiped out! I was drinking a Dr. Pepper and poured it over a cup of ice so much of the DP was still in the can. Finley came walking into the room and announced that she was drinking pop. She had it all over and around her mouth too. I went back into the kitchen and noticed the can was empty. I asked, "who was drinking my pop?" Finley proudly announced that she was drinking my pop. I started lecturing her that she needed to ask before taking it and that wasn't very nice. She stated in the same pose and manners that I was speaking to her and said, "You need to SHARE." She is going to be a fine teenager!

1 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

They are so cute...and funny....and smart! I love the way your son already knows how to include a benefit for you to get what he wants. :) And Finley is a hoot! She's going to keep you on your toes.